Ginn Photographic



After over 5 years working in everything from photo processing, to rentals, camera sales, ending my time with the Ginns running the lab. The fun and educational environment of The Ginn Photographic Company is gonna be missed. Ginn Photographic, a family run enterprise for over 25 years has been purchased by Vistek, a larger box store from Toronto. The lab will remain but not at the same scale as it previously ran, I can only hope they bounce back (http://www.gpclabworks.com) . I can remember being a little boy with my dad visiting what was then Bill’s Camera Craft on Rideau Street in Ottawa and the excitement that came with the move to Catherine street with a new name; Ginn Photographic. This made business boom and a larger store was needed (433 Bank st), where I spent my working year with the Ginns. I’m sad to leave, but these are the times of big boxy things. Loved my time with all of you. 







Popular posts from this blog

Hirundininae: Ruelle Verte

Paris Exhibit Teaser Video