National Gallery of Canada




Three years later, Jamie’s leaving the education department of the National Gallery of Canada. Changes have come to the department, and I must move on. Today was my last day. I’m sad it happened this way. I had three great years here. Giving guided tours, in community workshops, studio workshops and kiosks for ALL age groups. This environment has pushed me to get back to many art forms I had forgotten; Silk Screening, Painting, Printmaking, Sculpting and pretty much anything else you can think of in the visual art world. Worked with some amazing people, experienced some world class art first hand, but now it’s time. Much love to all of you, I learned so much in such a little time.
images courtesy of Staff, Rebecca Miller & MIV Photography for the National Gallery of Canada








Popular posts from this blog

Hirundininae: Ruelle Verte

Fort Coulonge 2010