Hirundininae: Ruelle Verte



On October 6th 2023 in Windsor Ontario during Free for All Walls… I went down with a heart attack all while I was painting a Mural. After 6 weeks of recovery with many ups and downs both physically and mentally. I pulled myself together, made a deal with myself that life on the other side of this episode can only get better. My goal: come back better and stronger. Allowing everything to take its time and leaving myself open to continue exploring my creativity.

Yesterday for the first time since Windsor I painted a Mural.
With the amazing help from the best team mate, friends and talented hand @jshantzart Jeremy I can’t thank you enough for giving me the confidence to jump back on the horse. Push my style even further and continually being a positive and understanding human. Your the best.


Popular posts from this blog

Paris Exhibit Teaser Video